Personal Information (GDPR)
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect Personal Information from you when you provide it to us directly and through your use of the ZO•ON site. This information may include:
- Transaction and billing information, if you make any purchases from us using the ZO•ON Site (e.g. a record of your purchases, credit/debit card details and delivery information);
- Records of your interactions with us (e.g. if you contact our customer service team or interact with us on social media);
- Information you provide us when you enter a competition or participate in a survey;
- Information collected automatically, using cookies and other tracking technologies (e.g. which pages you viewed and whether you clicked on a link in one of our email updates). We may also collect information about the device you use to access the ZO•ON site. For example, we may use the language selected on your device to decide which language version of the ZO•ON site to serve to you; and
- Other information necessary to provide the ZO•ON site, for example we may access your location if you give us your consent.
When you sign up for our mailing list, you agree that ZO•ON may send you e-mail for marketing purposes, in the aid of creating a customer profile for targeted marketing.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR MARKETING & ADVERTISING?
Depending on your marketing preferences, ZO•ON, may use your Personal Information to send you marketing messages by email. Some of these messages may be tailored to you, based on your online profile, your previous browsing or purchase activity, and other information we hold about you.
If you no longer want to receive marketing communications from us (or would like to opt back in!), you can change your preferences at any time by contacting us via Customer Service, or by using the ‘unsubscribe’ mechanism in the promotional message.
Once you unsubscribe, you may continue to receive marketing messages for a few days while we action your unsubscribe request.
HOW DO WE PROTECT INFORMATION?
We take the security of your Personal Information very seriously. We have put in place technical and organisational security measures to prevent the loss or unauthorised access of your Personal Information. Your Personal Information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessed when necessary. A limited number of people have special access rights to such systems and they are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your Personal Information, we offer the use of a secure server. All credit/debit card information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be accessed only as stated above.
Whilst we have used our best efforts to ensure the security of your Personal Information, please be aware that we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted over the internet.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have certain rights in respect of your Personal Information, including the right to access, correct, restrict, and request the erasure of your Personal Information, and obtain a copy of it in a machine-readable format.
You also have the right to object to your Personal Information being used for certain purposes, including to send you marketing.
We will comply with any requests to exercise your rights in accordance with applicable law. Please be aware, however, that there are a number of limitations to these rights, and there may be circumstances where we are not able to comply with your request. To make any requests regarding your Personal Information, or if you have any questions or concerns regarding your Personal Information, you should contact us using the details below.